Saturday, January 9, 2010

Work out & Still Look Great

I don't know about you, but I love going to the gym and feeling good about the way I look. Not just in my body but what I put on my body. I like to look uber cute when going to the gym but I have always had a hard time finding clothes that 1) suit my style, 2) don't show sweat marks on my butt, and 3) affordable.

So girls, this post is for you. Here is some cute & affordable work out gear that I have come across that I either adore and wish I had or already hanging up in my closet!


Protokolo Aloha Set



I must say I love this two piece because I am a hippy at heart. The peace sign on the front is adorable & it fits my personality perfectly. I would wear this anywhere with a zip hoodie when I'm not working out! $98.00


Check this out & more styles @ NelaSportswear.com


Rio Dutchess Bra







Sometimes basic is better--especially when it comes to supporting my boobs (even though mine are pretty small). This bra is not so basic though! I love the double straps and how it comes in black, white, or purple. It's easy to choose a color that would go with any of your cute bottoms! $42.00

Check this out & more styles @ Body by Brazil


Vicky Short







I'm not a "shorts girl" when it comes to the gym, but I would definitely rock these on occasion. I love the girly waste band with the ties on the side and the stretchy lycra fabric. $48.00




Check this out & more styles @ Body Language Sportswear



Fitness Fit Zipper Pant














Like I said before, simple is sometimes the way to go. Simple can be sexy & cute without looking like you are trying to hard. I like these front zipper pants because they look really comfortable & won't show my "butt sweat" when I'm working out. The supplex/lycra will hide the this little flaw and make you MUCH less self conscious. $69.95













Check this out & more styles @ SanDiegoFit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment